Become EMS Lead Implementer with ISO 14001 Implementation Training
Overview of EMS Implementation
This course covers requirements of EMS, its interpretation and implementation. The course provides in depth insight of changes in latest version of ISO 14001, besides its interpretation & guidelines for implementation. The course is highly useful for all the organizations who are keen to draw benefits of ISO 14001 implementation, achieve certification, and to ensure smooth transition to the latest version of the standard.
ISO 14001 implementation training Objectives
To develop understanding on:
• Framework of Annex SL
• Key changes in requirements
• Interpretation of Changed requirement
• Guidelines for implementation
Who should attend EMS Implementation Training
• HSE executives/managers,
• Management representatives,
• existing internal auditors of EMS
• EMS Consultants
ISO 14001 implementation training Contents
• Introduction & revision history
• Framework of Annex SL
• Summary of changes in ISO 14001
• Understanding Context of organization
• Guidelines for implementing enhanced requirement of EMS Planning
• Implementing enhanced Leadership requirements
• Guidelines for implementing Risk based thinking
• Documentation requirements
• Guidelines for implementing Life Cycle Perspective
• Implementing Performance evaluation & Improvement
• Revision & transition timeline
• Course summary
• End of course.
EMS Implementation training Achievement
Successful attendees will receive a EMS Implementation Training Certificate of “ISO 14001:2015 EMS Certified Lead Implementer”
ISO 14001 implementation training Duration
Value added EMS Implementation training
Accelerate Learning on EMS Implementation with the expert faculty Lead Auditors and Principal Trainers from the Industry. ISO 14001 Implementation Learning from the "Specialist Expert" has many advantages.
It will drastically change the way of thinking and basic approach towards the Management System Standards.
You would cherish & Benchmark our training for a very long time to come.
No fictitious case studies you can not connect with.
Real time examples, real time scenarios you can quickly relate to.
Complete Focus on your systems, processes and line of businesses.
100% involvement and engagement of the participants
Learn to make the ISO Standard sweat to:-
A). Improve the profits.
B). Reduce rework, defects, customer rejections, wastage,& cost of operation
C). Enhance customer delight
D). Reduce attrition of customers and employees
E). Enhance confidence of all stakeholders