ISO 9001 AWARENESS TRAINING YOU NEED URGENTLY FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
The objective is to create awareness & impart working knowledge to enable delegates to understand & interpret basic requirements of QMS based on ISO 9001 and, Developing understanding on basic requirements of ISO 9001
ISO 9001 Awareness Training Objectives
The essential objective of QMS awareness training course is to create awareness within the organization regarding various basic requirements of the standard & impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s processes, products, people & customers.
It essentially covers the basic requirements of ISO 9001 & its interpretation & hence helps in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization.
Who should attend
• Those who wish to implement quality management system based on ISO 9001 in their organization
• Those who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the quality management system,
• Those who are planning to attend higher level training courses like QMS internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course
• Introduction to ISO 9001,
• Development & History
• Family of ISO 9000 series of standards,
• Quality management principles,
• Basic requirements of ISO 9001 & its interpretation,
• Course summary
ISO 9001 Awareness Training Achievement
Upon Successful completion of the QMS Awareness training a Certificate of “ successfully completing ISO 9001 QMS Awareness Training Course' will be issued.
Duration- 01 Day
Training Calendar - Friday/Saturday
Value-added ISO 9001 Awareness Training
Accelerate ISO 9001 Awareness Training with the expert faculties with IRCA Principal Auditor certification in multiple management Systems. Learning from the "Specialist Expert" has many advantages.
It will drastically change the way of thinking and the basic approach towards the Management System Standards.
You would cherish & Benchmark our training for a very long time to come.
No fictitious case studies you can not connect with.
Real-time examples, real-time scenarios you can quickly relate to.
Complete Focus on your systems, processes, and line of businesses.
100% involvement and engagement of the participants
Learn to make the ISO Standard sweat to:-
A). Improve profits.
B). Reduce rework, defects, customer rejections, wastage,& cost of operation
C). Enhance customer delight
D). Reduce attrition of customers and employees
E). Enhance confidence of all stakeholders