Kaizen Training Features
Kaizen training is designed to help participants understand the basic principles of operational excellence, Kaizen tools, and techniques, as well as their practical application in the workplace.
Kaizen tools and standardized techniques assist in the implementation of lean, by utilizing teamwork and employee involvement at all levels.
Participants learn everything about Kaizen implementation. You are in a position to diagnosis and develop a strategy for a successful change process. In Kaizen Training you will learn the methods and steps to successfully implement lean and change processes across the enterprise.
Kaizen Training contents
• Learn how to support employees in overcoming their resistance to change and adopt an attitude that is open to new ideas
• Learn to identify and quantify waste
• Understand Kaizen principles and tools for problem-solving and process improvement
• Review Case Studies of successful implementations of a Continuous Improvement Culture
• Introduction to Kaizen and Kaizen Management System
• Kaizen Foundations
• Paradigms and resistance to change
• MUDA (waste) and Value Add
• Problem Solving Story
• 5S, Standardization, and Visualization
• KCM Model: Kaizen Change Management
The “Kaizen Management System "
- Requirements and responsibilities of a - Kaizen manager
- Kaizen Audit (case study)
- Potential Analysis (SWOT)
- Development of a Kaizen strategy
- KAIZEN implementation program (Road Map)
- Targeted selection of Kaizen methods for project work
- Establishment of a support organization
- Integration of management
Who should attend Kaizen Training
Kaizen Coach, TPM Manager, Process Manager and executives who are responsible for the implementation of the Kaizen process.
Kaizen Training Achievement
Upon SUCCESSFUL completion of the Kaizen Training, a Certificate of “Kaizen Certified Foundation Training” will be issued.
Kaizen Training Duration -
Value-added Kaizen Training
Accelerate learning on Kaizen training with the expert faculty Lead Auditors and Principal Trainers from the Industry "Specialist Expert" has many advantages:-
It will drastically change the way of thinking and the basic approach towards the Management System Standards.
You would cherish & Benchmark our Kaizen training for a very long time to come.
No fictitious case studies you can not connect with.
Real-time examples, real-time scenarios you can quickly relate to.
Complete Focus on your systems, processes, and line of businesses.
100% involvement and engagement of the participants
Learn to make the ISO Standard sweat to:-
A). Improve profits.
B). Reduce rework, defects, customer rejections, wastage,& cost of operation
C). Enhance customer delight
D). Reduce attrition of customers and employees
E). Enhance the confidence of all stakeholders.